Cut firewood - trim branches - clear brush
- High speed saws for cutting timber
- easy conversion for stump grinding
- hold vertically for trimming branches, horizontally for cutting standing trees
- use with optional hydraulic or manual rotation unit
- also use for cutting paper rolls
- fit multiple blades for cutting slabs
- use tungsten or steel tipped woodsaw blades
- convert to single direction rock or concrete saw
- upgradable to reversible spin rock/concrete saw with blade brake
For flexibility in cutting angle and position
manual rotation headbracket to allow horizontal and vertical cuts
Replace the blade for rock and concrete saw
Converting a Diamond Rocksaw to a Wood Saw
Diamond rocksaws are well suited to conversion to wood saws. The Standard and High Speed models are generally recommended.
If the rocksaw is only to be used for wood cutting, it is recommended that the reversible blade spin option be removed. This both reduces the price of the unit, and prevents the possibility of spinning the blade in the wrong direction.